Monday, January 22, 2018

Happy New Year! (Living in the Future)

Zone t-shirts!  
(An awesome pic I forgot to send)
1/2/2018
Dear everyone,

Wow it has been like ages since I have legit emailed... haha also just so everybody knows p-days from now on in my mission will be on Wednesday. ( I forgot to mention that..) But ya This past bit has been really good. We enjoyed Christmas and it was great to see all of the family. 

Sorry to hear about Janice, wish the family well for me. Also sorry if I didn't write you a personal email this week because I had a lot of emails to read..... heaps.... But things have been going really well with my new companion, Elder Bullock.  He is a farm boy through and through- he ain't no city slicker. haha He is really handy to have around he can practically fix anything and he has a great work ethic. 
Birthday dinner for Elder Bullock (the blonde Elder)
We have been doing lots of tracting because we have been losing a lot of our investigators, which always makes for good fun. As far as our New Years went we had a dinner with a family around 3:30 and then we had to be back in the flat by 5. So we just celebrated by going to bed early because we were really tired.. haha We also had a busy week because we had to do a lot of paper work... which means not as much work time. But ya we are excited for the New Year! to work hard and smash it. 

I love you all and hope you have a great week
-Elder Pierce

PS. We had the new years before you! so i was living in the future!
The whole zone with our t-shirts
Some mangoes a member gave us for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment