Friday, March 25, 2016

Last week in the MTC

Companions visiting the Provo Temple
3/25/16 

So i don't have too much time to write the main email. But i have a few pictures in the dropbox. And i also sent the recording of the practice of the song Elder Nemeth and I sang. But just like last week this week has been super busy and I will be flying out on Monday! So I am almost done here in the MTC! But me and my companion and another elder in my district, Elder Cummings, will be flying together at 12:30 in the afternoon!  Then we are going to fly to LA and we will have like a 5 hour layover and then we will be flying straight to Brisbane after that! So that flight is going to be suppper longgg.. But it should be really good and we will have 7 missionaries in our flight group. 

                           Elder Pierce and Elder Nemeth are Australia bound very soon!


But on Easter there will be an apostle visiting the MTC and I will be able to sing in a choir to him!!! which i am way pumped about. As the zone leader I have to assign some things like who will do the sacrament and who gives the priesthood lesson and things like that but my favorite part is getting to know the missionaries in the zone as well as welcoming in the new district! But being a good example and just being good friends with them! Also one of the people from the new district is from New Zealand and he is helping me work on my accent. But ya lots of teaching and lots more learning! Sorry this email is so quick, I'll email more next week!
Opening the Easter package from the family

I just want everyone to know that the reason why I'm on my mission is because I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I have so much faith in Him because this is His work that I am doing! He lives and He blesses our lives tremendously!! 



                                                                        My Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment