Monday, November 28, 2016

Busy Week with Miracles

                                                              Our Zone Photo
11/25/2016

So since it has been more than a week since I've last emailed I can't even remember everything that has happened.  It has been pretty busy with lots of meals with members and some good progression with some of our investigators! For example our investigator Tenielle's son has come to mutual the last two weeks! and he has loved it. And not to mention the biggest miracle all week!! Tenielle and her family were at church last Sunday!!! So we were like YES! haha  We've been trying to get her out to church for like 8 weeks so it was awesome to actually see her there. She was late and missed the sacrament but baby steps I guess. And she and her whole family have been taking some big steps and they are so close! We even had a dinner with our Ward Mission Leader and her on this Monday past, where we were able to find out some of her concerns and then solve them! So really awesome with them this last week. I just hope I don't get transferred before her family gets baptized... haha because this next week is the last week of the transfer. So we will see how that goes... I have a feeling one of us might be leaving but we shall see.

We also have been teaching another one of our new investigators who was like super prepared and her name is Mavis and she is an exchange student from Ghana (let me just say those people from Ghana are full on when it comes to the bible and gospel knowledge they know so much) and she is living with the Tapaitau's so we are going to keep working with her and just keep pushing a long! 

Australia Brisbane Temple
The temple today was awesome! I always love the temple. The feeling inside is just not of this world just as the Savior said, Peace I leave with you not as the world giveth, give I unto you (paraphrased a little bit). I learned about a scripture in Ether 12 talking about the prophets who saw with their own eyes that which they had already seen with an eye of faith.  I've been pondering about seeing with an eye of faith and the importance of asking believing that ye shall believe. But overall a great week :) Yesterday (Thursday 24th) the family that gave us dinner even did a Australian thanksgiving which was awesome! haha 


I love you all and hope y'all have a great week!
-Elder Pierce

President and Sister McSwain (seated in the center)


No comments:

Post a Comment