Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Surprise News


                              Elder Pierce and Elder Choi last picture (as companions)
8/15/2017
Dear Everyone,

   I hope you all had a great week! So this past week was a pretty busy one, but a good one none the less. So ya to be honest I don't remember everything that happened. We had a crack up district meeting where we sang as the last song "God be with you till we meet again" because this was the last week of our transfer. But ya and on Saturday we got the calls that night that told us if we were going to be transferred or not... and drum roll..................... yup I got transferred! but the problem was I didn't know where to. 

So on Sunday afternoon I got a call from the assistants that said I was going to be going to the Ipswich Stake in the Yamanto area where I am going to be a Zone Leader. (I did read your email Riley haha now you know)  I am pretty excited! We will be covering 2 wards Yamanto and Raceview. I am in a trio and my companions are Elder Bull (Fiji) and Elder Ray (Utah) haha I am with my first American!! They are both good companions and I am pretty excited. Ya now the best news is that I am Elder Meyer's zone leader and he is a district leader so it was so crack up to see him and everyone! Sorry I don't have a picture of my new companions yet but I will get one for next week! 

Ya but ya.. I don't really have much else to say so have a great week!

-Elder Pierce
District meeting.... they didn't do something so their "punishment" was to sing a song in district meeting. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment