Thursday, September 7, 2017

Short and Sweet- Awesome Week

                                                            Zone Photo at the Temple
9/06/2017

Sorry, we went to the temple today so that is why I am emailing on Wednesday.... but since I messed around with all the pictures today I actually have no more time to email... so I hope you all like the pictures.  Our week was awesome we were able to see a lot of miracles!

I love you all and hope you have a great week!
-Elder Pierce
                                                Temple Trip: Australia, Brisbane Temple
Elder Pierce and Elder Ray
Oh Companions, hahaha
A pictures of my "sons" (missionaries I have trained :E. Meyer left and E. Haiane right) 

and all of my posterity in the mission
A Visit to the Zoo

a dingo
                                                                          an emu

No comments:

Post a Comment