Monday, August 8, 2016

New Companion (just for a little while)

My companion (on the right) and another Elder we were with for  a few days, Elder Gali (pronounced Nali)
08/08/2016

Alright so I will fill all of y'all in. SO first my companion is the man! His name is pronounced See-lee-E-Lee. He is only going to be in our area for three weeks though because he is here on a mission extension because he was suppose to be home last Tuesday. But President asked him to extend for a few assignments that he has for him. But after three weeks I will be golden training in this area so we will have to see how that goes.. but the Lord will help me out. 

I'm trying to learn as much as I can from him before he goes.  He is just the man, so awesome to be around :) Unfortunately He has been very sick for the last few days so we couldn't work for a few days this week.. But we are excited to smash it this week! 

I'm totally fine from the crash, not even sore anymore! So the Lord does protect His servants!! But I am working with the mission to work out how to work with the insurance but it will be all good :) 

Love y'all !
-Elder Pierce 

No comments:

Post a Comment