Monday, February 6, 2017

Time flies!

                                                        Elder Pierce and Elder Meyer
2/6/2017

Dear everyone,
So the week has been pretty good, man I tell you time flies!  I feel like I was just writing an email to y'all yesterday. 

But I'll get into the week, So Monday was really awesome because our ward mission leader invited our investigators Jamie and Kim'lee to a dinner at their house and invited the bishops family as well. So that was really awesome and it was sooo good because Jamie and Kim'lee are aboriginal and so is Sister Matenga, so she was able how to tell that their culture mixes so well with the church! Sister Matenga said that even in their history that there was a white god with a beard that came down and ministered to them and taught them! Way cool to see about how Christ ministered to his lost sheep! 

I was also able to go on a trade off on Tuesday with some other missionaries that are not leaders because they are teaching a German investigator so Elder Meyer was allowed to go with them and I was with Elder Tiahou (I don't know how to spell it) but he is Tahitian so it was cool because he even knew Elder Parker (my first companion/trainer) before his mission. 

But I feel like there is too much to type it all but it has been good! Jamie and Kim'lee are thinking to get married and baptized on the same day on the 18th so we are pretty excited! Also today is a full day p-day because our zone hit our goal for baptisms so tonight we are going to go to President's house and have dinner with them! Pretty awesome! 

But I love ya all and hope you have a great week!
-Elder Pierce 
                 
        (here are some pictures sorry I don't have time for descriptions but hope ya like them)

No comments:

Post a Comment