Monday, May 22, 2017

Heeeaaaps!!


                                                   Elder Pierce and his German Companions
                                                            (Elder Meyer and Elder Tewes)
5/22/2017
 Dear everyone,

I hope everyone had a great week! So first off, we had a great week last week, We had an awesome dinner with our Bishop and one our investigators that is Filipino because our Bishop served in the Philippines. One day during the week in the morning it was a warm 2.3° C  (36° F)..... haha that was really cold that morning. We also mowed a few lawns and did a bit of service.

I also went on a trade off with the zone leader on Wednesday where I was on trade off with the zone leader that goes home today.. hahaha he was a bit trunky, the motto for the day was go hard or go home and then Elder Dunlop said, "I'll do both!" but it's all good.

And then the crazy news is the transfers were today and we found out on Saturday that Elder Tewes was leaving.. and it also means I'm getting a new missionary. But the difference is that I am going to be training a new missionary! I know absolutely nothing about him but I will find out on Wednesday. For a few days I will be in another missionary's area because he is getting a golden too. but it will all be pretty good. :)
Saying goodbye to some families for Elder Tewes

Sorry my letter is pretty short, but have a great week everyone! Also skyping was really good! Good to see all of y'all!

-Elder Pierce
                                                A few more Queen Mary Falls pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment