Monday, December 18, 2017

Goodbye old friends and Hello to the new!

                                   Twinning ties (by the way the Christmas package was perfect!)
                                        Handmade ties by the Ide Family-sent for Christmas
12/18/2017

Dear everyone,
 So it has been a really crazy week!! Wow! haha It has gone by like a blur. So first things first is that my date to come home will have to be postponed I am not sure when to.... but ya sounds like some crazy stuff is happening so I guess only time will tell what will happen. I will have to leave that one in Heavenly Father's hands! 

Like I said it was quite a busy week. It being Elder Ray's last week, we spent a lot of time saying good bye to lots of people that he has come to know very well. He was pretty trunky but hey it was his last week. 
                                                          Goodbyes for Elder Ray                             
                                                                         The Zone

So we had everything this past week. The Christmas conference which ended up being really fun and good. A great time to gather as a mission. We had every this part where every zone teamed up with another zone and sang about Christmas and the culture of the area where they are serving. So we had Australian Christmas and my zone did a song called Christmas in the Island, which was heaps of fun! But ya so then on Friday it was Elder Ray's last day in Ipswich because we took him into the mission home around 3pm. 
                                             Taking Elder Ray to the Mission Home

Then after that I went with another missionary whose companion also went home. His name was Elder Ho and I spent a couple of days with him until today. But it was really fun because I was in Pimpama with him! So it was really fun to work in my old area for a few days and see a lot of old faces! But then today I picked up my new companion. His name is Elder Bullock and he is from Canada, he is a farm boy and a hard worker. So ya we will see how this transfer goes :) 

But I love you all and hope that you have a great week!
-Elder Pierce
                                             L to R: E. Walburger, E. Pierce, E. Meyer
                   Pierce trained Meyer, Meyer trained Walburger = Father, Son, Grandson, haha
Elder Pierce's Mission Posterity goes on with a "great grandson" being trained by Elder Walburger

No comments:

Post a Comment