Monday, December 18, 2017

Stake Conference



12/10/2017

Dear Everyone,
 Sorry everyone this is going to have to be a short, rushed email because we had to do quite a bit of things. Also the other elders are with us so we all traded pictures, it being the last week of the transfer. So with all of that in mind I will have lots of pictures to send next week! But you will all get jipped a bit this email. 

The week was really good. We had a stake conference session where a local Seventy spoke.  His name was Elder Leota, a very funny Samoan guy. Elder Ray is as you could say ready to be home.... haha or in other works pretty trunky. But I have really enjoyed serving with him he has been one of my favorite companions by far :) Lots of lessons learned and now I am excited for my last transfer. Home stretch which will start this next Monday. 

Love you all and have a great week! 
Elder Pierce
A few group pics grabbed from the Mission website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment