Monday, January 22, 2018

Busy Week- Brisbane, Brad Wilcox and a Baptism!

Baptism Day!
1/19/2018
Dear everyone,
Brad Wilcox
  Sorry about not emailing until today... I has been really really busy.  Well I feel like it has been so long since I last emailed that I don't even remember what happened. ya lets see... Well I guess I will start with our mission conference with Brad Wilcox. It was really cool because he such an animated speaker and everyone there was able to feel the spirit. He talked a lot about the scattering and gathering of Israel. He talks about the double portion of the birth right which was given to Joseph which is why there is both Ephraim & Manasseh. Really cool stuff. 

We have busy with a lot of meetings recently which has been both a good and a bad thing.. haha Also been working on doing lots of door knocking so that we can find more people to teach. (that is the never ending cycle) And then we went to the temple yesterday and I had to go into the police station in Brisbane city so that I could get my finger prints done (part of getting a Visa extension). But the only sad part was when we got back to Ipswich all the libraries were closed.. So hence I am emailing today. 

And then we have been busy getting Brandon's Baptism organized. But that happened today and it turned out great :) Our Mission President has said something really cool when he first got in the mission. He said it is our job to be like Ammon as a missionary and find our Lamoni converts (people just prepared for us to teach) and it has been a sweet experience knowing that Brandon is one of the people I know the Lord sent me here to teach. 

Hope you all have a great week!
-Elder Pierce
L to R Elder Bullock, Brandon, Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment