Monday, January 29, 2018

This Missionary's Testimony


1/23/2018
Dear Everyone,

So this past week has been a good week. even though it has only been like 3ish days since I last wrote. But ya It's pretty funny on Sundays since we cover the two wards we go to church from 10am-4pm.... haha heaps of church but it is a good thing. We even get to take the sacrament twice. We did some service on Monday cleaning out a shed. And now we are on today.... haha 

But I guess I will just bare my testimony in this email. 

    I know that God lives and that His plan is perfect and that no one of His children will ever be left behind. I know that Jesus is our Lord and our Savior, that He suffered and died for us and through His atoning grace we can be made perfect. His grace is truly sufficient for all no matter how far we have fallen. I know that the work I am doing here in Australia is pleasing to God and that I am working hand in hand with the Savior to bring to pass the salvation of souls. 

I love you and I hope you have a great week!
Also this is the last week of the transfer so we shall see what happens...

-Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment