Monday, February 5, 2018

"Make sure you go home tired"- The Final Transfer

 The Ipswich sign on the motorway 
1/30/2018
Dear everyone,
 
   So here is the news.........(drum rolling).... I will be staying in Ipswich for my last transfer and my companion will still be Elder Bullock. So I am excited to be able to give it my all for my last little bit of my mission. It's like President McSwain told me in my interview just past, "Make sure you go home tired" So I will try my best. 

As far as last week went it was hectically busy with all of the stuff we needed to get done for the transfer. We had our deep clean and weekly planning as well as our missionary leadership council meeting. Needless to say we were smashed and there was a lot less missionary work done than we would have hoped. haha 

We recently have started teaching a new referral who is a part-member family. They are newly weds and the husband is a non-member and he is quite keen to learn about the gospel! So we are excited for them. Things are looking good! 

I love you all and Hope you have a great week. And just I wanted to make sure to write in my email this week my witness and testimony that Russell M Nelson is truly the Lords prophet on the Earth today! I have felt the spirit bear me this witness and I know that the Lord is truly leading His church!
President Russell M. Nelson

Have a great week!
-Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment