Monday, February 12, 2018

G'day!!


2/6/2018

G'day everyone from the land down under,
 So this past week has been a good week one full of cool things the Lord has been teaching us. One of the people we have been working with Royce (he is a newly wed and his wife is a returning less active) is on baptismal date for March the 24th. We are going to try to move that up..... so that I can actually be there.. haha  It was really funny how he was put on baptismal date because after our lesson about the plan of salvation, I had to go to the bathroom and while I was in there, Royce turned to his wife and my companion and said how about the 24th?? For what? Baptism! haha So that was pretty cool he set his own date.

Other than that we have found a few new investigators who are we excited to teach but the search is still on to find those people that God has prepared to be taught. But Ya that is pretty much my week!

I hope you all have a great one!
-Elder Pierce 

No comments:

Post a Comment