Monday, March 5, 2018

Flat Out Like a Lizard Drinking Mate!!






                                               Zone Temple Day- Australia Brisbane Temple
3/1/2018
Dear Everyone,

  Crikey mate! Since I have last emailed we have been flat out like a lizard drinking. (ie very very busy) We have had meetings with the Stake President Salanoa so that we could coordinate our efforts with the stake and the zone in missionary work. We had a Zone Conference as well as continuing to work with a missionary in our zone...... yeah.....  

We mowed some lawns in the poring rain (I wouldn't recommend that one but it needed to be done) We also had that same a missionary spend the day with us.  Then Elder Bullock and I got a new companion till the end of the transfer. Elder Fiaui from Samoa! Haha we have been really enjoying that because he is really funny and we have been learning how to speak a little bit of Samoan with him. 
My new companion... for two weeks Elder Fiaui
riding the train to Brisbane for the temple

Also we have had to run a lot of errands and such for the zone and everything. We had our Missionary Leadership Council meeting (my last one) and that turned out really well, President McSwain talked a lot about getting the gospel out of our heads and into our hearts. Man it has been busy, but in a good way :) 

Then yesterday we got to go to the temple but the reason why I am emailing today is because by the time that we got back from Brisbane taking the train, all of our libraries had already closed. So here I am writing today. Also heads up, I will be emailing next week on Wednesday. 

So ya that has been my week! Sorry about all of the confusion with when I am going to email... I don't really know either.. haha But I know that the Church is true and that Jesus truly is our Lord and Savior!! 
Have a great week everyone!
-Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment