Monday, June 27, 2016

Chilly and Wet Down in Brizzy

This is Elder Iufoni from Tonga (another Elder in my district) -he's really funny :)  
6/27/2016

Dear everyone :)
     First things first i have been forgetting to say, but actually it's decently cold down here in Brizzy (that's how some people say Brisbane sometimes) I have had to start wearing my sweaters and rain jacket and it has also been raining too. (So I am really glad that I brought some sweaters/ jumpers as they call them here and my rain jacket particularly) The rain jacket works like a charm Riley!! haha It especially works since you can't use an umbrella while you are biking. 

The week has been moving you could say. We are still trying to pick up our missionary work in our  ward and we are working with our assistant ward mission leader ( because our ward mission leader just moved to Utah to get married). But that's all good because our Ward mission leader is a beast!! His name is Alex Togia, I'm pretty sure I have mentioned him before but it's all good. He is the bishop's son and he knows how to do the work. So he has been helping me out. We are working to be more inspired :) We are going to work with the YSA and just smash the work. I pray that i can be inspired and do the Lord's work in his way! 
My Planner
Sorry the letter is kind of short but I hope everyone is going to have a great week. Also something that Alex said that has been pressing on my mind is, " remember that your family prays for you every day and I want those prayers to be answered". May God be with you all :) I want you all to know that I know the Church is true and that God loves each and everyone of us no matter how different we are :)
 
Also heads up my next p-day will be next Friday! because we are going to the temple then.

-Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment