Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Bringing Souls Unto Christ

Some "Righteous" Graffiti...CTR... haha
9/4/2016
Dear Everyone,

G'day from the land down under ( I still don't here too many people say that but i think that is just because of the area that I am in at the moment). Well, me and Elder Meyer are out here working in Camira and doing our best to bring souls unto Christ. 

We have a lot of work to do and recently this week what we have been trying to do is follow up with some of the new investigators and potentials that we have found but it seems like a lot of the times they are not home. A few of them have dropped us but we are still doing our best trying to follow up and be on top of things as well as using our resources effectively and all of that good stuff. But I know if we continue to try and improve our skills and show our diligence in both obedience and effort then the Lord will bless us with those people who have been prepared to teach and he will guide them to us or we will be guided to them. We just have to try a little harder and do that extra mile for the Lord. But I'm trying to do all I can to be who the lord needs me to be as one of his servants in this part of the vineyard. I know the Lord has kept me in Camira for such a long time for a reason, I just hope that I fill that reason.. haha 

But ya this week is the last week of the transfer and I will probably stay another transfer to train Elder Meyer some more but who knows, we will have to wait and see. 

I love you all :)
-Elder Pierce
Zone Meeting
Elder Meyer and me at the temple
Traveling to the temple on the bus and one of the Elders was asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment