Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Temple Week

                        Elder Pierce & Elder Meyer with President & Sister McSwain
 8/30/2016

So first things first, sorry for emailing late because We went to the temple today (Wednesday) so today is our P-day. The week has been pretty good! I have been getting use to driving (surprisingly it wasn't that hard to get used to driving on the left side, the only problem is that I'm not good at driving). But since the mission gives us only a certain amount of Kilometers that we can do per month we already smashed it... so we have not been using the car just back to biking at least for a week. That's okay because I know how to get around better with biking anyways. Also they got my bike finally fixed (not the one that i broke in the accident with the motorcycle) But ya I will say it is more convenient to have a car. 
The Brisbane, Australia Temple

                                                
Elder Meyer is doing really well :) before he left on his mission he went out with his missionaries a lot. He has just been working out translating just some German words to English. Currently we have not had too many people to teach in our little area, so we have been continuing to do heaps of finding.  It is hard because 2 of the three suburbs that we cover I have almost talked to talk to everyone and so now I know like all of the people who just walk around and I've knocked on most of the houses. 

It is a little stressful being the companion who is suppose to know what is going on. haha I'm just trying to do what the Lord needs me to but I just so happen to be falling short a lot. But oh well you can't say I'm not trying!  Ya that is pretty much the week. (sorry the email is short) 

But I love you all :)
-Elder Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment