Monday, March 20, 2017

G'day Y'all


3/14/2017
Dear everyone,

First I realize that I still say y'all and also G'day so now a lot of people can't actually tell where my accent is from?? A lot of people think I'm from western Australia or NZ and then the rest of them think I'm from America. (and one drunk guy thought I was Irish...) 

My prayers go out to Tanner! I hope you get feeling better and that our Heavenly Father will inspire us to know what to do!

But this past week has been another good week up in the bush of Warwick! A bit busy but good! I'm getting to know the members better which is good and it is pretty easy because there are not that many so that means less names to try to remember.. haha But since Thursday we've been doing your normal missionary stuff just working hard and praying hard!  We've had some dinners in members' homes with our investigators Robert and Shonna (the ones who want to be married). We are still working on when they want to be married but they are taking to the gospel like a fish to water which is awesome! 

On Sunday we saw this less active guy (who has many mental health issues like schizophrenia and what not) but he is really nice and has been teaching us these cool games that he makes up out of Uno cards some of them are really fun and really creative! And then Monday was a zone conference so we drove down to Ipswich (1 1/2-2 hours) and we stayed in Ipswich because it takes up too may of our k allotment to drive back and forth so we have been helping our zone leaders in their area by knocking on doors and what not!  Then today which is Tuesday our zone has a full day p-day with President which is awesome!! and then we will drive back to Warwick tomorrow (Wednesday) but lots of good things! 

I love you all and hope you have a great week!
-Elder Pierce
A picture Elder Meyer sent of Jamie and Kim Lee visiting the Brisbane Temple! :)

 I bought some American treats from an American shop on my year mark day! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment