Saturday, July 29, 2017

I Love to See the Temple!


                               Elder Pierce and Elder Choi at the Brisbane, Australia Temple
7/27/2017
Dear Everyone,

This is our district at the temple
This past week was a good week! Sorry about emailing late because we had our temple p-day today. Which is always good. :) 

It feels like a long time since I last emailed because it has been a while. Sorry I don't have heaps of time to email because we rode the train back from the temple and it took ages, as well we also had interviews with the mission president after our endowment session.

Well Elder Choi and I, this past while since I last emailed, have been really trying to add some new people to our teaching pool so we have been doing heaps of tracking. As well as trying to follow up with some people that the missionaries have worked with in the past. I also personally have been working on my prayers and working my hardest while trusting in the Lord! I read a scripture in D&C at the moment I can't remember where but Joseph Smith writes something to the effect of let us do all things that lie within our power and then wait to see the salvation of God. And it has been really working as I have been bearing my soul to Heavenly Father and then do everything I can and have faith in Him and His timing. It also Helps my companion is the man who is always trying to improve our skills and our effectiveness. 

But ya We have been doing some good work and I am glad to be here serving the Lord. 
I hope you all have a great week.
-Elder Pierce
Brisbane, Australia Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment