Monday, October 30, 2017

G'day Mates


10/30/2017
Dear Everyone,
 
So just to let everyone know next weeks is transfers, which means we will find out this Saturday if either me or Elder Ray goes. Hopefully not! But it is all in the Lord's hands so whatever he wants to happen will happen. If there is one thing I have learned on my mission is that, pretty much the Lord does what He wants... haha but in the best way possible. 

But this past week has been a good one.  Elder Ray has been feeling heaps better which is  a big plus! We have been pretty busy with a few paper work things etc.. Umm... I don't really know what much to say, we found a couple new investigators through some miracle referrals that we have been getting which is awesome because just when we have baptized most of our teaching pool the Lord just gives us some more people which I will not complain about! 

Hey, I just thought y'all might like to see these. Every month as zone leaders we have to make up a plan that will help our missionaries to work hard and smart for the month. So here are the last two months. Turns out that I do get to use my Photoshop skills. (Yakka definition: work, especially hard work)

But ya it just was you could say a regular good week! :) So everyone have a great week!
- Elder Pierce


No comments:

Post a Comment