Monday, October 9, 2017

Sorry So Short


10/02/2017

Alright everyone, sorry this email is so short because I had to get some things figured out on the computer and now I realized all my time is gone.

They asked me to sing in zone conference "You Raise Me Up" and I had to find and buy the sheet music so that took a long time. But the week was a busy but good week. We had our missionary leadership meeting with all of the zls (zone leaders) and stls (Sister training leaders) which was fun. Also one of our investigators we taught we shared the Word of Wisdom to and before we left we got them to dump out all of their alcohol and give us their tea so that was pretty cool.

But ya I love you all have a great week!
- Elder Pierce
Elder Ray with a horse
Proof that I'm in Australia
One of our investigators we have been teaching is progressing quite well and when we taught the Word of Wisdom we confiscated all of the tea in the home and we threw it away (with permission, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment