Monday, May 30, 2016

Malo e lelei (Hello in Tongan)

                                           Our last district conference before transfers
5/15/2016

Malo e lelei (hello in Tongan I don't really know how you would spell that though...)

So first things first neither me or my companion got transferred!!! so we still have more to do here in Camira!! But we were excited when we found out that we both were staying! Also really random but one our investigators who is from the Taro Strait is going to get me and Elder Parker traditional boomerangs and maybe even a didgeridoo (just a small one) but she oddly can't teach us how to play it because she is a girl and only guys can play it... hahaha just weird aboriginal culture thing.

But ya skyping was great it was good to at least hear from all of Y'all back home!! Sorry if I didn't answer too many questions or share too much. It was crazy the time just went by so fast! But I'm glad all are doing well and the work here in Australia is great!! I even think I'm starting to get used to being on the left side of the road and also getting better at remembering how to say peoples names! The week was full and crazy!
                                                              Mother's Day Skype


 So Monday was skyping and Tuesday I think we just worked our tails off trying to see as many people as we could! Then on Wednesday it was transfers! It was a little sad because two elders in my district got transferred Elder Amosa and Elder Acevero-Crespo and they were pretty awesome elders but the new ones are pretty mean as well!! One who is the new zone leader is from Canada. And that P-day was like really good because pretty much all of the elders from our zone came and we played basketball for hours!  We also randomly were all given money for lunch by some members that passed by before we played basketball. So that was really cool. But then on Thursday... Man i got really sick.... I don't know what I had but it was the whole 9 yards. Nausea, body aches, fever, chills and just bad... I pretty much just layed on the couch all day, but I couldn't really sleep or do anything... But in the evening I had the zone leaders come and give me a blessing so that I could be alright for the mission tour the next day, Friday, But it all worked out!! Priesthood power is real! And the apostle (Elder Neil L. Andersen) was super awesome. I wish I could say some more but I'm out of time....\

Have a great week everyone!

Elder Pierce
                                                   one of me and my companion
                         One of Sister Frandi and one of her kids (the family whose house I skyped at)
                                                     Elder Parker getting a hair cut

No comments:

Post a Comment